We understand and appreciate the value of your business. That’s why we have made it our mission to provide you with quality real estate and property management
services. Even though our company continues to grow, our belief in the value of an honest, one-on-one relationship remains the same.
We stand by all that we offer. In addition, we guarantee that by the time our work for you is complete, you will be nothing less than completely satisfied.
If you are interested in what we can offer you, please feel free to contact us directly. A member of our experienced team will be delighted to take your call.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Atiilu Real Estate & Property Management (a division of MFL Training Ltd.) is licensed and bonded, according to the legal requirements of the Government of Nunavut, and can manage your properties by:
- Finding tenants
- Securing leases
- Performing ingoing inspections
- Collecting rent
- Attending to repairs on a 24/7 basis
- Sending you a monthly account
In addition, Atiilu Real Estate & Property Management can sell also your properties by:
- To recommend a fair market value for the property based on comparative sales.
- Signpost – place an Atiilu For Sale sign on the house
- Neighbours – advise the neighbours about the sale partly to determine if they have friends who may be interested in living in this neighbourhood
- Information Package – prepare an information package for the house that can be easily distributed
- Website – post the house on Atiilu’s website
- Distribution List – notify the approximately 400 interested home buyers on Atiilu’s distribution list about the house
- Facebook, Posters and Newspaper ads – as deemed appropriate
- As required – can respond to any requests to show the home
- Open Houses – probably every other week
- Individual – can prepare offer from interested purchaser and respond with counter offer, if required
- Multiple – can deal with multiple offers if more than one party is interested in purchasing the property
- Will forward the required documents to the respective lawyers
Report to Client
- Bi-weekly updates – will provide bi-weekly updates to you about the number of visits and the responses from prospective purchasers to the house and its price
- Utility Providers – will notify Uqsuq, QEC & the City that the house is being sold
- Final Inspection – will view the house with the purchaser immediately after the sale has closed and will turn over key
Click here to schedule an appointment